With cosmetic dentistry, we focus on dental procedures thatrestore teeth to their natural beauty and enhance a smile’s estheticappeal, while also maintaining optimum health and functionality.Cosmetic dentistry can improve your self-image because updating yoursmile often has a positive emotional and psychological impact.Research indicates that people with bright, white smiles are oftenseen as smarter, more attractive, and more successful.If you feel embarrassed by how your teeth look, considercosmetic dentistry. The modern dental procedures and techniques yourdentist uses can remove imperfections and create a fabulous, newimage. With a customized plan and advanced materials, your doctorwill completely revitalize your oral health and appearance.
Cosmetic dentistry includes, but is not limited to:
- Porcelain veneers and inlays to repair broken/cracked, evenmismatched teeth, or correct gaps between teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Teeth bleaching and whitening to remove stains
- Laser dentistry adjust “gummy” smiles, where adisproportionate amount of the gums show when you smile
- Tooth colored fillings for any new cavities and to replaceunsightly silver amalgam fillings
- Use of non-metal crowns for old crowns that show blacklines
After examining your teeth, your dentist can recommendpersonalized cosmetic treatments that will enhance your smile. Makean appointment for a consultation today so you can start enjoyingthe smile of your dreams.