WE ARE NOW OPEN
As Ontario is still in the state of emergency, we would like to inform you that Cedar Dental Centre continues to provide all regular and emergency care to our patients with the highest level Covid-19 protocols in place.
Keeping our patients and staff safe is our utmost priority; therefore, we strictly follow COVID-19 protocols to keep all of us and the community safe.
– All patients are screened on the phone and at the door for covid-19 prior to their appointments.
– Patients are required to wear masks except during treatment.
– We always limit number of patients and staff in the office at all time.
– HEPA Air filters are equipped in each operatory to maximize circulation and filter out potential pathogens.
– All staff are require to wear mask at all time and screened with IR thermometers twice a day.
– All clinical staff wear N95 masks, face shield, gowns when aerosol-generating procedures (AGPs) are being performed.
– We continuously sanitizer the office and high-touch areas throughout the day.
Dedicated Family Dentist Cambridge
At Cedar Dental Centre, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional dental care in a comfortable and peaceful environment for every one of our patients. We all take the time to find out about your distinctive concerns. Consequently, we are able to create a personalized plan for treatment which satisfies your family’s needs.
Thank you for your support.
Dr. Steve Van, DDS
New Patients Welcomed
CALL OR VISIT US TODAY
519-621-3770 or cedardentalcentre.com
65 Cedar Street, Cambridge, Ontario, N1S 1V5